Monday, December 23

Holiday Threads

 
Darling dress | BCBG wedges [similar] | Rudsak clutch | Aldo necklace [similar] | Cashmink scarf c/o FRAAS | Soia & Kyo coat [similar]

I wore this outfit to my office Christmas party last Friday and have yet to post it as I spent the Monday and Tuesday right after traveling for work before returning for a couple sleeps and a trip to Boston! This dress stole my heart when Jack and I were in Toronto and I stopped into Blossom Lounge. I just love the navy/black combo and how it's oh-so-slightly conservative - perfect for the colder months! I'll definitely be finding ways to wear it for the rest of the winter... perhaps I'll steal a couple ideas from Julie

Speaking of colder months, I am just in love with this new scarf the sweet folks over at FRAAS sent my way. I'm not usually a big scarf person - I get hung up on the perfect tying of the scarf and quickly lose my way - but this one rarely leaves my neck since it found it's way to me. It is beyond soft and the burst of red against the dreary winter sky.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)