Saturday, December 21

Boston Getaway





If you follow me on instagram, you may have noticed that Jack and I took a little pre-Christmas road trip this weekend. Rather than heading straight home for the holidays, we packed up our little car and headed for the boarder to spend two days exploring Boston! We've never been before and were so excited when my friend, Liberty, got in touch and offered to show us around. The girl has got taste and we ended up on a restaurant crawl that started with the amazing Gaslight, moved on to Sportello (even more amazing) and ended with drinks at Drink. We're heading out Sunday and I can't wait for what the rest of the weekend has in store.

Travel safe, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)