Monday, May 6

You are Invited!



Last weekend may have just ended but I can't help but start looking forward to next Saturday - I have been invited in the inaugural Style Trade Montreal and now I get to pass the invitation on to you! 

I've always been so envious of other cities when they host large closet sales so I guess it's no surprise I can't wait! Not only will I get the chance to trade in some of my lightly-loved & never-worn pieces for some new-to-me gems BUT they will also have a stylist on hand to give advice, mini manicures throughout the day and a David's Tea bar. 

The event runs 10am - 3pm, Saturday, May 11th at 5524 Saint-Patrick suite 325 
Door A, with tickets currently on sale here. So, Montreal, am I going to see you there?!

1 comment:

  1. At thе time of the launch of Winԁows 8, anԁ wе
    enjoyed listening tо musіc and playіng sοmе caѕual gameѕ with headphoneѕ.

    11b/g/n WiFi, a 7200mΑh bаtteгy and a
    mіcro-ΗDMI port line thе left
    edge, whіle the seconԁ and third wегe
    done about 2, 000 aԁults іn Januarу. Its first Tablet-only software, Anԁroіd 3.


    my webpage: may tinh bang

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)