Monday, June 4

Music Monday

MIA  - Bad Girls




Happy Monday folks! Hope all your weekends were stuffed with fun activities. I spent mine trapped by moving boxes, working on my wedding website AND [now for the fun stuff] doing my engagement photo shoot with my wonderful photographers, Chelle & Cherakee! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to share our photos.

I'm hoping to get back on track with my posts this week however, please be prepared for that plan to collapse. There are still tons of boxes to unpack plus suitcases to pack since Jack and I will be traveling to Montreal over the weekend - I can't wait! At the very least, I can kick off the week with a new favourite song of mine that is definitely going to keep me dancing through my Monday, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)