Saturday, July 20

festival style numero dos!





GAP vest | tiger graphic tee [similar] | black camisole [similar] | chucks | RUDSAK clutch [similar] | lifetime festival aviators

Cards on the table? This is practically the same outfit as my first festival ensemble. The vest, the chucks, the clutch - perfect festival go-tos and I shamelessly went with them. 

I wore this on our second day at the Ottawa Blues Fest when we saw the Joy Formidable, Wu-Tang Clan and Fun. Although it ended up raining for most of the evening, the summer heat kept us warm and the RBC Party Central seating kept us dry - gotta love random Avion perks! shout out to urbanebloc for hooking us up :) 




5 comments:

  1. Your Outfit is perfect for a Festival Sorren but don't forget to pack your Wellies, in England all Girls wear Wellies at Festivals the weather is always so unpredictable.
    Take care,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe I forgot them! I am ALWAYS prepared for rain!

      Delete
  2. That denim vest is denim verst perfection! I love the light was and it goes perfect over longer tops :) And chucks are my never-go-without-them item when I visit festivals! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In terms of festival outfits (and just outfits in general) this is cute and fun for the summer. When I think festival outfits I think more bikini tops and native headdress and my eyes roll back so far I can't walk straight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)