Monday, July 15

festival ready





GAP vest | H&M tank [similar] | Billabong skirt [similar] c/o West49 | RUDSAK clutch [similar] | chucks

I finally got to partake in this season's festival fashion over the last couple weekends when we attended the Ottawa Blues Fest for Jack's 30th birthday! As a 9-5 gal who leans more towards the classic than trendy I couldn't help get swept up in the excitement of festival style. It's the perfect chance to indulge my edgy, trendy side and take risks.

I wore this Day 1, when we saw Neko Case. It was perfect. The skirt and tank were perfect for taking advantage of the sun, the chucks kept me comfy and the vest, well the vest became a staple in my festival wear. It sheltered my shoulders when the sun became too much, was an extra layer to keep me warm at night and doubled as a seat for the grass - it's basically my new best friend.


5 comments:

  1. ooooh! we saw neko a few summers back at a festival and she was amazing live! anyway, that skirt is PERFECT!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I had no idea Neko Case played at that festival! I love her so much - she is seriously what got me through all my walking during my university years!

    Love this look! It's cute, but comfortable. And realistic! Who actually wants to wear a bikini top for a music festival?!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and cute! I bet that was very comfortable!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)