Ahhhh wedding shoes; one of the few aspects of a wedding that has the potential to be re-used or worn again. Oh yes, these babies are one of the most easy to justify purchases, which is AWESOME considering I have been dying for an amazing pair of flats.
Yes, you heard right. I will be wearing flats on my wedding day. Obviously I would love to adorn an amazing pair of pumps but unless I want to go from regular girl to Godzilla in less than 5 inches I've gotta put the pipe dream behind me. Jack is at least 2 inches taller than me if we play fair and I'm am going to be taking advantage of every last millimetre of that come our wedding day.
I want to find a pair of flats that are not only perfect for the day but can be easily worn after my wedding. Something I could wear to the office or a business lunch or that would look oh-so-perfect with my boyfriend jeans on a Saturday. Classic and timeless with a hint of haute are my key words.
Okay so I know I've gotta narrow it down a little but it never hurts to begin with a wide net. So what do you all think?? My dress is straight to the ground so I don't think you'll see them, plus it's off-white so an off-white shoe is okay... is it?? Am I going too far with the "transition to after-wedding wear"?
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather Plaque Ballet Flats
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Soft Ballerina
3. Michael Kors Quilted Ballet Flats
4. Michael Kors Fulton Moccasin
5. Tory Burch Metallic Lurex Reva Ballet Flat
6. Tory Burch Caroline Blush Patent Leather Flat
8. Cole Haan Air Reesa Ballet Flats
9. Tory Burch Metallic Lurex Caroline Ballet Flat
10. Tory Burch Bleach Reva Ballerina Flat
11. Potential groom shoes