Monday, February 3

CONVERSE SPRING 2014 PREVIEW



Last week I attended the Converse Spring 2014 Preview at Fresh Paint! Gallery. As chucks have long been my choice kicks, and go-to summer footwear (1, 2), I was in heaven. The 2014 Collection was split into four rooms at the gallery, each designed with a style in line with the personality of the sneakers on display.


LADIES TOP PICKS

The slim-soled fancy is my classic go-to but the Spring 2014 Collection has so many awesome styles that I couldn't choose just one favourite. From wedges to seasonal colours to edgy studs, my lusting quickly evolved into daydreaming spring outfit and suddenly I knew I was a goner. This season there is at least something for everyone, and more likely a couple for us all. I couldn't really bear to choose a favourite - so I didn't! Enjoy.
My number one, Converse Spring 2014 top pick for the ladies

My second favourite, Converse Spring 2014 sneaker for the ladies

Can't help but have three, Converse Spring 2014 top picks for the ladies

A few choice All Stars for the ladies


FELLAS TOP PICKS

One thing I love about Converse is that most styles can be worn by both girls and guys depending on how they're styled. Even still, I couldn't help but share top picks for each... more sneakers, more options, more fun, right!?
My number one, Converse Spring 2014 top pick for the fellas

A few choice sneakers for the fellas :: All Star, CON & Jack Purcell 

4 comments:

  1. Can I wear those rose gold ones down the aisle? For real.

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um, YES. You totally can! My aunt-in-law (is that a thing?!) and her bridesmaids all wore high tops in her wedding colours and it was awesome. You could definitely rock those rose gold ones !!

      Delete
  2. Do you know where the rose gold ones will be available in Canada? I need those in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD!!! so fun!!! :):)

    xx
    shortpresents.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)