Thursday, August 29

California Coasting :: ...and we're off!


...and we're off!! We leave tomorrow morning bright and early to start our [not too long awaited] honeymoon and I couldn't be more excited! Time with my favourite guy, vacation, great friends and new places to explore!? These next two weeks will be ones to remember!

I'll be keeping my data down [I prefer my change go to sweet tops rather than ugly phone bills] but will try to share on instagram when I can. I will be share our first anniversary over the next couple weeks, complete with outfit snaps, so make sure you check in here to find out about our adventures!

See you on the flip side 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)