Wednesday, December 26

Christmas Snapshots


Just a couple snapshots from our Christmas this year. Some of these have made it onto instagram, others just into our phones. For the most part I've been shying away from my computer these last couple days as Jack and I celebrate our first Christmas away from home. It's been an adjustment but we are our own little family and we made it pretty special. We're also incredibly lucky to have some fantastic friends and family in the area who took us in for bits and pieces. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas full of family, friends and food... lots and lots of food.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Christmas!!!! I hear ya on the LOTS of food.


    xo-L

    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)