Tuesday, August 14

Guest Post: Miss Melissa

Miss Melissa and I share many things in common. A love for fashion and style, a compulsion to place a "u" after an "o", and an almost crack-like addiction to sweets, mainly chocolate. Seriously, this girl is the bees knees and if you weren't already in the know - get yo' self acquainted!

---------------------------------------------------------------------



{Wearing: American Apparel Blouse, Club Monaco Skirt, Zara Pumps, Fossil Watch}


Hello! I’m so excited to be a guest blogger on Sorren’s blog while she’s off getting married. For those of you I haven’t had the pleasure to meet yet, my name is Melissa and I write the blog Miss Melissa. Sorren and I bonded over the fact that we are both Canadian and she laughs at my jokes. Add to that the fact that she’s insanely sweet and adorable and it was a blogging buddy match made in blogger heaven. We now have a lovely friendship based on mutual respect and stalking. 

I had every intention of passing along some words of marriage wisdom to Jack and Sorren, but then I realized I have no place giving anyone advice on dating let alone marriage. Instead, I would like to share what some young children had to say about marriage because, well, it’s just adorable. 

"The rule goes like this: If you kiss anybody, you have to marry them. It's the right thing to do."
"A man and a woman-only after they are answering the guys questions- promise to go through sickness and illness and diseases together."
"Marriage is when you get to keep the girl and don't have to give her back to her parents."
"If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell, It takes too long."
"My mom and dad got married when they were old, I think they were in their twenties."
"Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck." 

Congratulations Jack and Sorren, I am so happy for both of you and wish you all the love in the world.  Also, if you have any leftover wedding cake… send it my way.


4 comments:

  1. melissa you look wonderful!! i love this look. and congrats to jack & sorren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay another Canadian blogger!!
    Melissa, you are adorable! Love your style and your sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to melissa I came across your blog!! I love it, so I'm your newest follower!:)
    kisses from Milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty outfit! I love it!


    http://livefreeandfashionable.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)