Wednesday, April 4

Wedding Wednesday :: Location i.e. more barn news


Since I'm back in Montreal again for some more training, I figured now was the perfect time for another quick update on the barn! When I stopped home two Wednesdays ago I was pleasantly surprised by the progress so I really really wanted to share, and it's made me even more excited to share the final product! 

Luckily the majority of the cleaning is done however, now they're into roofing, structure, doors and windows [i.e. my work is done for now but everyone else's work has doubled!]. 

So here are the very exciting developments: a new roof, a BRAND new door [it slides - so fancy!], and a new mud pit - hooray!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that everything is coming together. That is a pretty neat work in progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)