Wednesday, February 26

GUIDE :: OFFICE WARDROBE BASICS, FOOTWEAR!

Can you ever really have too many? The answer, of course is, no BUT that doesn't mean you shouldn't be picky. I have shoes I haven't worn for ages but I keep them around because one day, they may just be the perfect option. A better strategy could be to go for a pair that I won't ever want to take off. Shoes can be a great way to pull together an outfit and a great piece to be adventurous with.


CLASSIC PUMPS :: 

Whether you choose pumps, wedges or stilettos begin with a classic black pair that are appropriate and comfortable enough to wear on repeat. I'd also begin with closed-toe so you can transition them from summer to winter well. Already have black? Pick up a  pair of nude pumps, the other classic must.

essential :: ModCloth, other options here & here | invest :: Sam Edelman, other options here | indulge :: Jimmy Choo, other option here & here
 {nude} essential :: ModCloth, other options here & here | invest :: Michael Kors, other option here | indulge :: Prada, other option here & here


SHARP FLATS :: 

oh flats; my hearts' song. Heels of all kinds cause me to bat my eyes but flats keep it real, sticking it out in the best and worst of times. Although my day may begin wearing pumps I tend to reach for my emergency flats once the busy sets in. A structured, classic black, brown or nude flat are the perfect go-tos when searching for footwear to keep it professional and comfortable.


essential :: Steve Madden, other options here | invest :: Marc Jacobs, other options here & here | indulge :: Kate Spade, other option here & here
{nude} essential :: Loft, other option here | invest :: Vince Camuto, other option here & hereinvest :: Michael Kors, other option here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)