Sunday, July 28

hello, summer?




robbi & nikki dress - last year | etnies bomber - old [similar] | chucks | RUDSAK clutch [similar]
Stella & Dot necklace with derng bracelet attached

Ugh you guys. Seriously. Just... ugh. This past week we had a cold snap. I'm talking post-summer, pre-midterms, bundle-up-'cause-winter-is-coming cold. It's awful. I even saw someone wearing a puffer vest. A PUFFER VEST IN JULY. I don't even know what else to say except that my first Montreal winter may have scarred me. It seems that unless I am breathing a thick, humid air and am walking at a quarter of my usual pace so as to not become a puddle I will fear winter is around the corner. this is not healthy. 

In other news, I'm obsessed with my chucks and refuse to wear other footwear unless forced*... hope you like them too because they are on. re.peat!

*see workplace dress code 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love that dress!!

    It's insane how much I've been wearing my Chucks lately too. Sometimes I go a while without wearing them and then I forget how comfy and perfect they are. I may even do custom Chucks for my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooo you should! Jack's aunt did and they looked awesome!

      Delete
  2. Oh Sorren, I totally feel your pain. We're having a cold-ish snap here, I wore a hoodie today...a HOODIE! And jeans! And closed toed shoes! I want 12 months of dresses, sandals and a constant tan. I love your dress though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously! Is that too much to ask!?!

      Delete
  3. this dress is effortlessly flattering on you! sorry about the weather!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)