Thursday, August 30

Hitting the Road


Today, Jack and I are packing a truck and moving to Montreal. Well, to be more accurate, Jack has been packing up a truck while I've been back to work for three very busy, post-wedding, post-vacation [sort of] days. 

I'm excited, a little nervous and very ready for this move. I think the best part of the moving-portion will be the stop-over we have planned in Grand Falls, NB. Since we didn't have time to take a honeymoon after our wedding [what with packing and pre-move visits and all] we are spending a night in a cabin up that way. Should be plenty romantic, mosquitos and all.

I'll be getting back into the blogging swing of things next week sharing some awesome pre-wedding outfits. If I'm a little spotty over the next two weeks, please bare with me, we'll be settling in and since I didn't help with the packing I'm pretty sure I'll have some un-packing duties. Check in tomorrow for my last guest post - a delicious little recipe to take you into the weekend!


3 comments:

  1. That GIF is cracking me up! Have fun with your mini-moon and good luck with moving. Can't wait to see photos of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys have a safe drive!! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding :)


    btw these boxes are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move! Can't wait to see the pre-wedding outfit posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)