Monday, March 19

Music Monday

lcd Soundsystem: Dance Yrself Clean


I was going to post the legit video of this song with the better sound but I couldn't do it - not when this magic exists. Although this video is long and the song is the long, the video is great and the song is amazing; it's definitely worth the watch. I seriously cannot help but end up in a great mood with an intense need to dance each time I watch it... or listen to any lcd soundsystem for that matter - not going to lie, I may be a little too passionate about these guys [now if I can only get them to play my wedding...]. 

Turn it up all the way before you start. This song is definitely better loud - or maybe I just like to blast songs I like - either way, just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)