Monday, July 28

lust list :: Sneakers

Since moving to Toronto I've been walking a lot more ...like, a lot more. I live an hour away from the office and with Jack still in Montreal for a couple months I found it was a good way to kill some of my sudden and ample me-time.

Lately I've been noticing all my high-impact walking (yeah, that's right, it's gotten serious) is taking a toll on my bod, specifically my poor knees. As cute as my chucks, keds and favourite comfy flats are, they don't really do the trick when pounding the pavement 2 hours a day. I love my cute sneaker collection, I truly do, so I'm looking at this as an opportunity to branch out and get more sweet kicks in the closet.

New Balance 420 [similar] | New Balance 410 [similar] | Roshe Run Nike [similar]
New Balance 420 | Nike Victoria [similar]

Clearly I've already developed an affinity for a couple brands... and styles, but I still can't quite nail it down. Also, I did not have an easy time tracking down these actual styles online. I may have missed the boat on these styles but it doesn't stop me from loving them! If I track down the exact thing, I'll be sure to share the link! Have you stumbled upon any I've missed? What sporty sneaks have got you swooning?

7 comments:

  1. I can't say I'm a sneaker person, but I love the sleek, minimal styles you picked along with the ones printed ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting those New Balance runners for a while and can't seem to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah girl, you walk to work an hour each way? Good for you! You're definitely getting some cardio in LOL. I get so lazy when it comes to work - I'd rather sleep in more haha. You have to do what's most comfortable for you - you don't want to injure yourself! Cute sneakers - I'm liking the grey Nike ones.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great blog post. It's very informative that, what we are looking for. Thanks for sharing
    white lace dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these sneakers, and I think 1st type will be suit with my new bag luxury bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this informative blog with us. The point you discussed is very important .. Keep blogging moremore like this. I also would like to share you the details of best Residential Flats in Ghaziabad with PMAY DIVYANSH ONYX Residential Flats Developed By DIVYANSH HOMES (INDIA) Pvt Ltd..
    ✅ Project - Divyansh Onyx
    ✅ 2BHK/ 3BHK Residential Luxury Flats
    ✅ RERA APPROVED
    ✅ Location - NH24 Ghaziabad
    ✅ Starts at Rs. 28 Lakh Onwards 💚
    ✅ Mail @ info@divyanshonyx.com
    Contact for more details: +91-813018008 Visit Links to know more

    ghaziabad pradhan mantri awas yojana
    home loan in pm awas yojana
    home loan with pradhan mantri awas yojana
    home pradhan mantri awas yojana
    pm awas yojana home loan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)