Wednesday, April 23

9-5 FLORALS

lush jacket (similar) | Joe Fresh blouse (similar) | Vince pencil skirt (similar) | Cole Haan wedges (similar) | Vintage clutch
necklaces c/o Pearls for Girls & Stella & Dot

It's been a while since I posted an office outfit. Lately I've been all about the relaxed, weekend-casual type style and my Office Wardrobe Guide fulfills any remaining professionally stylish needs I may have. Yesterday though, the timing was right and I managed to grab a couple snaps. I call this spring transition for office style. I would have loved to go sans-tights but my stark white stems would have blown out the whole shot... that and, I'm tend to be slightly tight-dependent as the season shifts into spring. I can't help it - it's like a security blanket for my legs.


5 comments:

  1. what a cute work look, love the floral :)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! This floral shirt is so flexible, it's a favourite for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you. I have super white legs too and sadly I don't tan much even when in the sun. I love the combo of the black and blue with the floral top. So pretty, Sorren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable! I love this look! :)

    xx
    shortpresents.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)