Thursday, January 16

UNIQUELY YOU with ModCloth



Sweet on Sunday


When I was contacted by the lovely folks at ModCloth to participate in the "Uniquely You" style challenge for first thought was "oh my, I am finally going to have to pop my Polyvore cherry." I have successfully avoided Polyvore for so long not because it didn't interest me but because it may interest me too much. As a recovering scrapbooker (early 2000s, anyone?) Polyvore is a slippery slop to a full-blown relapse into a world of stickers, stamps and endless shelves of expensive paper.

I digress. I happily accepted my potential fate and quickly agreed. I have been a big fan of ModCloth for a couple years now and the opportunity to help support a brand I love while playing around with so many of the items I would love to own was perfect. When I saw the "In the Key of Chic"dress I couldn't help but get stuck on the idea of an afternoon date - lunch, a movie, coffee, and walks with your darling - this dress is definitely up for it!

If you're a fan of my romantic picnic-style weekend wear, please stop by my very new, very exciting, polyvore page and give this look a like - you know to waaaaant to :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Pretty picks! The boots are my fave xo

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty combination! That dress is not quite my style but I really liked what you paired it with. Perfect for a Valentine's Day date!
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style and your look! Thanks for stopping by, would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)