Sunday, January 5

FALL THROWBACK

United Colors of Benetton leather [similar] | Ellison Plaid [similar] | American Apparel denim [similar]
American Apparel tights [similar] | DV booties [similar] | Longchamps bag

Kristin and I were chatting the other day and couldn't help but reminisce about how great it was before awful ol' winter set in. I mean, honestly. Besides gorgeous instagram photos, what good has winter done lately? My dislike of the cold aside, it made me realize I hadn't posted this outfit yet! 

I'm not entirely sure how it slipped under the radar as it was one of my top fall weekend go-tos. It was great for a day working away in a cafe, or running errands. I loved the layering and the hint of plaid - just perfect for fall. If this outfit manages to come out to play this winter I imagine it will be buried under a winter coat, boots, hats, scarves and anything else warm I may be able to get my hands on.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, give me back Fall or skip straight to Summer, enough with this Winter weather! Cute look, Sorren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this! I love the layering of plaid under the leather jacket. You definitely look "fall-y" but still warm! And I agree - bring back fall!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)