Monday, December 2

Speckled Layers

French Connection crepe blazer | Speckled Lovely Girl | Theory skinny belt | Joe Fresh skirt | Cole Haan wedges

Although navy and olive are my current favourite colour combo, navy and any shade of green is a good choice in my book. I must admit I didn't realize until peeking at this shots that my tights were navy and not black! serves me right for dressing in the dark.

November was a busy month with all our free time focused on a big project that gave me a chance to exercise all those skills I learned during my Marketing undergrad. It was tough and time consuming but fun non-the-less. It's due today so Jack and I spent our weekend with our heads down, working through the last bits of this project during the day and celebrating with food, cocktails and friends at night. Pretty perfect combination if you ask me!


Happy Monday!! 


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)