Monday, November 4

Weekend Easy





leather by BB Dakota [similar] | Joie shirt [similar] | Rich & Skinny boyfriend jeans [similar] | DV booties [similar] | Longchamps bag

Jack and I had a bunch of errands this weekend - bang trims, haircuts and projects all before we had to perfect our Halloween costumes for evening festivities. Did anyone else find Halloween somewhat confusing this year? Were you a pre-celebrator or did you opt for closest date? Personally, I went for closest date without being on a weeknight and I think I was in the minority. In fact, I almost missed it entirely but I digress. This weekend was busy - fun, personal project and awkward Halloween strategizing-wise - which made this outfit even more of a favourite. Busy weekend combatted with easy outfit, thank you, closet. 



6 comments:

  1. I love this easy outfit, Sorren. My Halloweening consisted of bedazzling a pumpkin. No parties for me this year!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love the mix of classic, comfort and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. effortlessly chic. Adore everything about this, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket, hope you spend quite a chill weekend:)

    Amy
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/nike-golf/203690-tech-basic-dri-fit-polo.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um looking so very cool in this outfit Sorren!! love the jeans with those boots :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)