Wednesday, August 28

summer layers





blouse c/o Alexa Pope | Seven for Mankind Skinnies | nude pumps | Matt & Nat clutch | Stella & Dot necklace

Since summer here to the north is so darn short I try my hardest to avoid jeans & pants the entire time. This can get a little tough as my office does not accept shorts as appropriate attire and because, quite frankly, I love jeans. Sometimes though, I just can't help but want to pair a lovely little top with a favourite pair jeans and skirts just won't do. These times it's jeans or go pants-less and then, since I like to remain somewhat mysterious, then I opt for jeans. 

When I stumbled upon Alexa Pope, online Canadian retailer I was beyond excited! Not only are they based in Dartmouth, my beloved former home BUT they offer free shipping across Canada! Yes, fellow Canuck girls, rejoice; we too can have free shipping! and guess what else? shipping to the United States - $10 flat rate. Amazing. It's nice when we can all nerd out together, isn't it?

9 comments:

  1. LOL opted for jeans instead in no jeans. Too funny girl. This is such a lovely look! I could definitely see Kate Middleton wearing this. I am excited to check out that site! I live in Canada so I love online shops actually located here hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blouse, the color and fit look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is so pretty on you, Sorren! And I know what you mean, it feels so odd putting on jeans after a summer of bare legs but sometimes it just feels necessary! These ones fit you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! And I always love free shipping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could these pants fit you any better? LOVE IT! And I LOVE jeans too. Can't get away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking about how adorable this shirt is and wondering if it was from a Canada-only store, and then I read the second paragraph of this post. Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)