Monday, July 1

making the switch

I'm not entirely sure how I missed this until now but... Google Reader and GFC have closed their doors as of today! If you used Google Reader to follow along, please consider switching over to Bloglovin' - they have a great interface and are very easy to navigate.

To make it easier for you to find me, I've linked a button below. Just give it a click and then when my blog pops up "follow". See? sah easy. If you don't have an account you'll have to create one, but it's also incredibly simple. I'll see you all over there :)

Now this is dealt with, I'm off to celebrate Canada Day and the anniversary of Jack and my first kiss... how patriotic!

Follow on Bloglovin


Will you be switching over to bloglovin? Do you have another reader / RSS you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. I tried The Old Reader (because it's basically EXACTLY like Google Reader), but they are having some major server issues and kept crashing. I'm looking at Feedly now, which is pretty similar to GReader. For some reason, Bloglovin' doesn't really appeal to me...but that's my next option if Feedly doesn't work out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)