Wednesday, June 12

Keeping things Casual



I bought this sweet gem on sale during a heat wave. I wasn't sure when exactly I'd wear it but I stopped into a little boutique on my way home and once I put it on I just couldn't say goodbye. All the comfort of American Apparel contrasted with the delicacy of lace - I knew I would kick myself if I left it behind.

Three weeks of dreary weather later and boy am I glad I held on...

>> cold and rainy brunch? paired it with jeans and my trench
>> chilly and wet dinner? 
paired it with gold pants and leather
>> hot, clammy and misty Sunday? 
paired it with shorts and toms

It's there for me, I'm there for it and we couldn't be happier.


5 comments:

  1. adore this! gorgeous sweatshirt and love the jeans
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater seems perfect for the any occasion! I love this. Beautiful Sorren! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sweater. The detailing on the back and arms is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)