Tuesday, May 7

Blue, White & Trench





Jack by BB Dakota trench | James Perse top | Joe Fresh slacks | Franco Sarto pumps | Matt & Nat bag

As an East Coast girl I must admit I am completely floored by the gorgeous weather my new city has been experiencing. I am having a hard time believing that it's true - it's too perfect. Ashton, are you punking me? What's that, you can't control the weather? ...odd

My birthday has a habit of attracting rain though so I'm not going to hold my breathe just yet, it's not like I moved to Texas [gahhh, maybe someday]. Even still, let it rain, I've been spoiled this last week. I can be a nice birthday girl and let the flowers have their May showers.


15 comments:

  1. SORREN! Are those pants recent? They are fierce!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I think they went out the beginning of April? you should definitely check out your JF, I know mine still have stock :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    xo julesinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy soon to be birthday girl Lovely look. Trench coats are such a classic in the rain! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will definitely have to do the trench + umbrella and not let a little rain get me down

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous trench coat! I just got one from Buffalo Exchange (originally from Zara) and I'm loving it! It's definitely a highly versatile piece that can really go with anything.

    http://exploringmystyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It absolutely is! I don't know if another coat I own is as flexible as this one. I can't wait to check out your new trench!

      Delete
  5. Those printed pants look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I stalked them all the way to Toronto for my size :)

      Delete
  6. Those pants are amazing on you! Love the print & cut!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I totally have my eye on the green ones too... I just want them to go on sale!

      Delete
  7. love this look a lot!!
    kisses from milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trench coat is such a timeless classic. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pants they really look good on you and go very well with the coat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)