Wednesday, April 10

Wine, cheese & flirty frocks





lipsy dress || Club Monaco coat || nude pumps || Rudsak clutch

This weekend, Jack and I attended the 50th Birthday Party of a close family friend. There was wine, there was cheese, there were sweets and, best of all, the dress code was formal. It was a great excuse to throw on this lovely frock as I've only gotten to wear it twice in the two years I've owned it. Such a shame for such a sweet dress to be benched for so long. I suppose I've just gotta track down some friends who like to get fancy and formal. Fingers crossed they're also big fans of HBO and early bed times.

8 comments:

  1. i love that dress!!so chic
    kisses from milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super fun time! I love this dress--so pretty and subtly sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is lovely. You can find ways to dress it down so you can wear more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty dress! The few formal things I have I've worn maybe once? It's so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dress! Hope you get to wear it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is fabulous! I am in love with those ruffles. You look stunning girl. Happy birthday to your family friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful dress and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)