Thursday, March 14

on repeat






Club Monaco coat | French Connection dress | Matt & Nat bag | DV booties via Little Burgundy

hmm... does this outfit seem familiar? it should. I posted one almost exactly like it a couple days back. Guilty as charged - this combo is on rotation. I've been dreaming in thick stripes and heather grey. Luckily, I have a never ending supply of stripes in my closet and this coat is perfect to ease me into spring while keeping it toasty. Don't be surprised if you see another slight adaption soon...

5 comments:

  1. beautifull coat!
    kiss
    Aurélie
    www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful coat and love the striped dress underneath!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes and a great coat are always welcome on repeat.I like your blue bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! love the coat and bag!
    I'm your new follower:)

    aga
    http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)