Tuesday, February 19

Day to Evening





Joe Fresh dress | Stirling blazer [similar] | rudsak clutch [similar] | BCBGeneration wedges [similar] 

Trying to start this week off right and jump back into posting on my usual schedule! The last couple weeks have been a whirlwind at work for me as I was essentially working three positions at once resulting in many late nights and little time for outfit documentation.

I must say though, I am very excited to make room for my blogging once more as the small bits of blogging I was able to manage helped keep me sane ...even if they did leave my kitchen dirty - can't have it all, I suppose.

9 comments:

  1. Meh... leave the kitchen dirty:) You always look most wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing blue hue! and who cares about dirty kitchens anyway?!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good girl! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a beautiful cobalt blue dress..I really love it..it is quite stunning! And those wedges are lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is gorgeous!! I love the color!
    Kisses from Milano
    Have a great day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this dress!! I need to start making an effort to check out Joe Fresh!

    xx
    shortpresents.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that color dress!!! You look fabulous!!! LOVE those tights too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)