Thursday, January 10

Warm & Cozy




Vince cardigan [similar] | American Apparel denim & faux leather leggings | hunters socks | DV booties c/o Little Burgundy
bracelets via derng | necklace via Little Burgundy

Attempting indoor shots again, this time in another room. I tell ya' Winter is a beast - just causing all sorts trouble for my little ol' blog. Don't worry guys, I have a plan. I'm going to take all my space heaters [1] and set them on my sidewalk. Should work out quite nicely... orrr maybe I'll just cross my fingers, throw on my comfy ensemble and hibernate on the couch until March. It's been nice knowing you all. Be prepared for a pasty, dull-eyed me. 
 

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit, looks amazing! And the indoor photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicity!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nailed the indoor shots Sorren! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit so much. I've been trying to find these grey socks with the red and white stripes everywhere! Any hints on where I could look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to find a link to them but couldn't track them down online! My mom bought them for me a couple christmases ago so it's totally possible she got them from a men's section of the bay or mark's work warehouse.

      also, i'd give roots a try!

      Delete
  5. Hey fantastic website! Does running a blog such as
    this take a lot of work? I have virtually no expertise
    in computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new
    blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I simply wanted
    to ask. Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my webpage - short term housing washington dc capitol hill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Thank you!

    My web page ... las vegas golf lessons

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting!

    Keep up the superb works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    Here is my web site - home appliances electricity consumption

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)