Friday, January 18

Did It!





Club Monaco blazer [similar] | American Apparel denim | BB Dakota stripes [similar] | Rich & Skinny jeans [similar]
 Dolce Vita boots | derng wrap bracelet

No, this isn't a flashback to your grade ten, best friends' earth shattering announcement [although it is certainly just as brag worthy!]- I re-created a pinned outfit! and I did it all with similar pieces I already own. I feel like a new woman - brave enough to recreate all those other swoon-worthy outfits I've been pinning. Don't go spreading this around though, I've got a reputation to maintain.

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous. adore the brown boots with the black and navy upper details
    kw Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise that it will be our secret, but I love your outfit and am quite jealous of your boots , which aren't available in my size :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I need to start tackling the outfits I've been pinning, too. Perhaps starting with this one, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. classic, chic, and laid-back. what a great way to spend friday- looking good!!! happy weekend.

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I seriously snorted about your first sentence. so true, so embarrassing.

    I love this outfit - the classic pieces look so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)