Tuesday, January 1

2012 Favourites : Creme de la Creme

May 2012 - Days Like These
Jack by BB Dakota trench [similar] | Gentle Fawn tee [similar] | JBrand coated skinnies | nude pumps

November 2012 - Everybody, Everywear: Boots!
American Apparel denim shirt | American Apparel faux leather leggings | Dolce Vita riding boots

December 2012 - Black, White and Lace
Sugarlips Peplum | Second Skin Skinnies | Franco Sarto pumps | Houndtooth wool coat [similar]


MY FAVOURITE ENSEMBLE OF 2012!

June 2012 - What to Wear to an Exhibit Opening
Club Monaco blazer [similar] | Club Monaco shirt | Kensie shorts | Nine West peep toes

This outfit isn't entirely perfect. If I were to do it over again I may swap out the shoes opting for something a little more neutral, like these Sam Edelman sling backs. I also may have swapped out my bag for a clutch like this, leaving my hefty camera at home for the night.  

I chose this as my favourite of 2012, mistakes and all, because of how I remember feeling when I wore it. I felt confident, relaxed and stylish. I styled a difficult shirt that I love and wore it easily. I hope 2013 brings many more ensembles that make me feel the same way!

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfits! Happy New year!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, KW! I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog and I absolutely adore your outfits! Definitely a follower now! Happy 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lauren! It's so nice to hear that you're a fan. Fingers crossed my winter hermit ways don't kill my inspiration!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)