Monday, December 17

Plaid Impressions




Tristan Plaid Blazer [similar] | Club Monaco blouse [similar], belt [similar], skirt [belt] | Hue tights [similar] | Michael Kors [similar]

I'd like to pretend that you can't tell how cold I am in this photo but I think I would be lying to myself. This weekend, winter hit hard. I tried to hit back but I just ended up slipping on some ice and falling on my face. Winter fights dirty. I'm not a fan of letting bullies win but I'm less a fan of cold fingers and bruised bottoms. To date: Winter 1, Sorren 0.


4 comments:

  1. I have been on the search for a pair of tights that color! It's the perfect shade of dark red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love them! I need to find a back up pair! Also, if you ever want to darken a shade like that wear a black pair underneath... I think that's what I'm did on that day!

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of those tights! I can't even count the times that I have fallen on ice. It's rather unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)