Monday, December 31

2012 Favourites : Round 2

November 2012 - A good go-to
Club Monaco blazer [similar] | Robbi & Nikki dress [similar] | Hue tights | Dolce Vita riding boots

December 2012 - Weekday Metallics
sweater c/o Free People | nameless metallic pants [similar] | BCBGeneration wedges [similar]

October 2012 - Work Pyjamas
Club Monaco blazer [similar] | American Apparel tube dress | American Apparel leggings | TOMS Ballet Flats

October 2012 - Smitten
Club Monaco blazer [similar] | Club Monaco blouse [similar] | Gentle Fawn Lace Shorts [similar]
Hue tights | Dolce Vita Booties c/o Little Burgundy

August 2012 - Bridal Brunch Wear
Pink Martini dress [similar] | le Chateau wedges [similar]

5 comments:

  1. Your "Work Pyjamas" are by far one of my favorite outfit posts I have seen on any blog so far this year. There is something so simple yet classically sheik and sleek about the whole look. Glad it made it in the countdown. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I am completely in love with this outfit too! There's nothing better than a classic look that is also completely comfortable :)

      Delete
  2. i love your look!!these boots have great color
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, doll! I spent a longgg time choosing which ones to get and they didn't disappoint :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Sorren - I found your blog via blue paper lanterns and I just wanted to tell you that I love your style (and therefore blog). Sorry for the cheesy comment, but I am really looking forward to following your blog.

    /cheese :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)