Friday, December 28

2012 Favourites : Round 1

March 2012 - Lobster's the New Tan
Ellison Striped Blazer [similar] | the Bay Coral jeans [similar] | James Perse tee | nude pumps [similar]
 

April 2012 - Weekend-ish
BB Dakota trench [similar] | Joe Fresh stripes [similar] | Rich&Skinny jeans [similar] | nude pumps [similar]

August 2012 - Rose Gold
Smart Set tank [similar] | Comme Toi skirt [similar] | TOMS ballet flats

October 2012 - A Changed Woman
Joe Fresh blouse [similar] | Sevens Skinnies | Urban Outfitters booties

August 2012 - My West49 Look
sweater [similar] & skirt [similar] c/o West49

No real rhyme or reason to my 2012 Favourites - just a compilation of a couple of my favourite outfits from the past year. Outfits that I felt the best in, rolled out over three posts. 

Look for Round 2, Monday and my TOP favourites on New Years Eve!


10 comments:

  1. I love all of these, especially the jeans with the trench. Also, I'm kind of thinking about stealing your closet. Watch out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pulling this post together made me fall in love with my closet all over again - I seriously CANNOT wait to wear that trench coat come spring!

      Delete
  2. I am especially liking the outfits with stripes. That blazer is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally addicted to stripes and I don't think it's going away anytime soon! The striped blazer is definitely one of my favourite busy for 2012!

      Delete
  3. Love this collection of looks. You're style is so simple and effortless, love :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you - you are too kind! I definitely feel as though I got into a good flow in 2012!

      Delete
  4. I'm still in love with that heart sweater :) such a fun piece! I could use a sweater like that now that I'm studying for my exams, must be the next best thing to pyjamas! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of the looks are adorable, because I love your style, but my favorite one is the second one:)
    kisses from Milano and have a happy holiday:)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are such pretty outfits! you look beautiful! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love numbers 1, 2, and 3, but number 1 is my ultimate favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)