Tuesday, October 30

Work Pyjamas




Club Monaco blazer [similar] | American Apparel tube dress [similar] | American Apparel leggings [similar] | TOMS Ballet flats [similar]
Matt & Nat purse [similar] | Joe Fresh Chain necklace & bracelet [similar]

Somedays, finding the inspiration to wear anything beyond a hoodie dress can be a struggle. Since my company has yet to include them in the dress code [fingers crossed 2013 is the year!] I had to get creative. Internet, meet my work pyjamas, work pyjamas meet internet. Not only is this the most comfortable work outfit I have pulled together to date, it's one of the only ways I can make an honest woman out of my super hoochie American Apparel tube dress. Is there anything a blazer can't dress up? Next stop: business sweats!


9 comments:

  1. This is perfect! If I could, I would live in my pj's! It's fun to get dressed up sometimes, and I love clothes, and shoes, and all that stuff, but nothing beats pajama's! I've even worn to the grocery, and to other places in public... and I'm not talkin regular ol pj's. I mean Hello Kitty, Tinkerbell, and Wizard of Oz. It doesn't bother me when people stare at me funny either. This is really cute though! And, it does look comfy! Love the TOMS!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I thought that was a top. That is one really short dress. Love how dressy it all looks even though its made up off simple pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so chic!
    kisses from milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look - super cute! Good luck with the sweats... I'd love to see that :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sorren, I LOVE what you did with the dress. I'm always looking for new things to do with American Apparel stuff. Your look is so simple and so polished! xo

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. business sweats made me laugh out loud!!


    xo julesinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this outfit! Color combo, comfyness and its super cute! I've been wanted those TOMS too : )

    calyptecollection.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit! Color combo, comfyness and its super cute! I've been wanted those TOMS too : )

    calyptecollection.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful dress you are wearing and the pictures you took from the fashion show are amazing, I love the first dress from awesome.


    kids pyjamas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)