Tuesday, October 23

Plaid & yellow





Club Monaco blazer [similar] | DEPT dress [similar] | mustard tights [similar] | Nine West booties [similar] | Longchamps bag

Few things say fall to me like:
  1. tights
  2. booties
  3. plaid
  4. blazers
  5. cold noses
Based on these photos, it must be fall. So, happy fall, everyone! As much as I still love mustard, I just didn't feel right today. I think I was yearning for my new favourites - my oxblood beauties. Hopefully you like this dress, you may be seeing it again soon... I like have a dream I would like to make reality. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are too kind, I was deffffinitely sick last week when I snapped these :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)