Friday, October 5

Making Promises

If you follow me on instagram you may have already seen that I was inspired by the lovely Kristin of Doll Parade to make a fall to-do list. My to-do list balances the romantic with ridiculously practical [not unlike how I like to approach my day-to-day life]. Also in line with my everyday self, I like to begin each day with a good step forward, ergo my first goal :)
1. Make a fall to-do           11. Make a budget [and stick to it]
2. Finish unpacking from our move           12. Get back into yoga
3. Send wedding thank you cards           13. Read 1Q84
4. Buy furniture to fill up our apartment           14. Catch up on my blog reading
5. Hang art / Make a gallery wall15. Go for a fall hike on Mont. Royal
6. Bake with pumpkin           16. Spend a day cozy in bed, ignoring my responsibilities
7. Make 3 recipes from pinterest           17. Host a dinner for friends
8. Get back into posting food fridays!           18. Use my sewing machine to make a chair cover
9. Paint a piece of furniture to make it new           19. Make Christmas cards
10. Put away my summer clothes           20. DIY something with studs


Have you got anything extra special on your fall to-do?? Please share!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I didn't do SO well on my summer bucket list... didn't wear a swimsuit once!!! But bought a house and was plenty busy. This fall... I want to pick more pears, and buy Christmas presents early. And do LOTS of what you've got on yours--house stuff!! I have 4 different chairs to cover, some curtains, lots of art to hang and a gallery wall or two! And lots to buy! Boy, I sympathize with you on the move and wedding at once--that's a lot of work! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great to-do list! (I love that the first item is "make a to-do list." I do that alllll the time, haha)

    If you need tips on making a budget you can stick to, I wrote a few posts on the topic a while back: http://www.verbalmelange.blogspot.com/search/label/budget.

    Good luck with your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do a DIY with studs too!! :) please post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)