Wednesday, October 17

Decisions, decisions

I've finally done it. After avoiding it for a year+ [for my wedding] I made a hair appointment. Really, considering how long it's been this should have been on my fall bucket list ...can I add this just to cross it off? 

Once I've made up my mind, I don't really like to wait, so the appointment is this Friday! Which leaves very little time for decisions. Do I keep it long? Go super short? Inbetween? What about fringe? Should I keep growing out my bangs? Go for a side bang? Or return to an old fav - blunt bangs? These are big decisions and I only have two days to make them!

medium length?!
long!? bangs!?
At this point I have no clue what I'm going to end up deciding, but I have definitely begun hair stalking strangers for inspiration ...and if you're wondering, yes - it has quite gotten creepy. 


7 comments:

  1. Is that your hair in the first picture?? It's so pretty. Long. Curly. Girl, your hair is gorgeous! Love the Emma Stone look with side swept bangs.

    Can't wait to see what you did! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone say creepy?! I remember when I first inernet-met you you had the blunt bangs...memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oh my, not creepy at all! In fact just the level of closeness I would hope from you, Amber. You get french braids tonight :)

      Delete
  3. i love bangs in any form - go for it!

    xo julesinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorren,

    It is so funny that you posted this today! I'm getting my hair cut this Sunday, and i've also been hair stalking especially via Pinterst! With a recent battle with quickly thinning hair and a bald spot discovery I've decided I need to trim mine to avoid further breakage. Gotta love being diagnosed with something, but Doctors have no idea what causes it. Yikes! Anyway I think you should go for either Heidi Klum or Emma Stone! But you're hair is gorgeous so really I don't think any of these would be a bad choice.

    xx
    shortpresents.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the side swept bangs, too. Then again, you can pull any of these off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used Kristin Cavallari as one of your inspirations. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)