Monday, September 17

LUSH! at Halifax Shopping Centre

This post has been a LONG time coming. If you follow me on twitter or instagram then you are already aware but... Halifax Shopping Centre got it's very own LUSH!! For those of you who live in larger cities, this is likely boring news - however, those of us in Halifax know differently. We often miss out on new stores and when we do get something hot [like H&M] it's put in a mall faraway from our downtown core. SO! To have lush in the closest of the malls is very exciting news!

Obviously, I am passionate about new stores coming to Halifax and lush in general, so when they contacted me for a sneak peek of this new store I was excited, to say the least. I'm already very familiar with the Dartmouth location [they carry Jack's preferred shampoo] and I couldn't wait to see how they would work with the space in Halifax.


Bubble Bars
Shampoo Bars - Seanik is Jack's absolutely favourite!
Bath bombs!
If you haven't stopped in yet, you definitely should - although maybe go on a weekday afternoon so it's not packed to the brim giving you the chance to peruse at your own pace!


2 comments:

  1. I love their ocean salt scrub!! such a great exfoliator! I did a post on them too check it out here: http://shortpresents.blogspot.ca/2012/08/lush-fresh-handmade-cosmetics-beauty.html

    xx
    Short Presents

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super adorable. Before I read your post, I seriously thought they were pastries of some kind--they're so pretty!

    MJ
    Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)