Thursday, July 26

Summer Uniform





Ellison Blazer [similar] | SmartSet tank [similar] | 2Two shorts [similar] | Locale brogues [similar] | braided belt [similar]
When . Friday, July 20th
What  . Work from home day + errands
Weather . Sunny, warm, cool breeze 

I originally named this post Back to Basics and then I had a quick look through my last couple outfit posts and realized, that I never really left them. The shorts plus blazer combo has pretty much become my 2012 summer uniform whether it's dressed up, or uber relaxed. I don't know if I've stayed so true to a style since the scrapped-knees, jean hat, melted ice-cream look of summer '95. I mean sure, my summer uniform has come a long way but can I really claim this as a win when my ice-cream quota has been replaced with business casual?


If you didn't check out yesterday's Wedding Wednesday post - please do! I really need some help with my playlist!


7 comments:

  1. Love the blazer! I agree, this is the perfect summer uniform, able to dress it up or down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped blazer! Looks so great on you!

    Vicky



    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazer :)

    xo Teresa
    www.delightfullydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous. I love the loafers!

    http://livefreeandfashionable.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look, Sorren. The blazer is fabulous
    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love that striped blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit! I like that blazer!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)