Monday, July 2

Review: Anjolee Jewelry


A little while ago, Anjolee Jewelry contacted me to review a piece of their custom-made jewelry. Anjolee offers both diamond and gemstone pieces that can be tailored according to preference of metal type, diamond size, quality and length. The collection ranges from diamond necklaces to engagement rings to diamond tennis bracelets - pretty much anything for any occasion! I spent quite some time playing around with the customization settings for all the different wedding rings. Had we not bought ours earlier this year, I definitely would have placed an order.

Anjolee sent me the Wavy Hood Link Tennis Bracelet [though, made of CZs and silver rather than diamonds and gold... obviously] and I am smitten! Not going to lie, ever since I heard the term "tennis bracelet" I knew I wanted one. I mean, how else would people know about my mad tennis skills? The wavy hood link did not disappoint. It is pretty, delicate and can be styled for pretty much any situation. I love the little extra sparkle it has added to my day-to-day AND it's clasp is subtle but intense! Even a klutz like me does not need to worry about this beauty falling off.

Make sure to stop by their site and take a peek - who knows, you may find the perfect gift for yourself!


*I was not paid for this review but I did receive the above bracelet for free in return for my opinions

2 comments:


  1. One of the best blogs I've read. I've recommended this blog to some of my colleagues. I'm sure they'll found this useful as I found.Will definitely recommend to others. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliment! I'm glad you enjoy it :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)