Thursday, July 12

The Lazy Gal's Guide to Colour Blocking





Coco&Tashi dress [similar] | Joe Fresh loafers [similar
Vintage cigarette case I use as a wallet [similar] | bracelets: vintage, H&M

When . Saturday, July 7th
What . Jack's birthday events!
Weather . Sunny, warm, evening cool-off

The lazy gal's guide to colour blocking? Buy a dress. SO easy. Perhaps not a dress as easily wrinkled as mine, but you've got common sense, I trust you can make the right decision. 

Now that we've gotten that out of the way.. how much do you love these loafers!? Be honest, is it a whole bunch, or so much I can't see straight? I have been stalking these little ditties since they first showed up at my local Joe Fresh wayyy back in May sometime. However, back then they were a whopping $50 [I've got a wedding to pay for, remember?] so I stayed away. FINALLY, a couple weeks ago they dropped the price down to $24! I scoured my store  only to find they had sold out in my size. So, I did what any smart, driven and creative young lady would do and began dialling every Joe Fresh in the HRM. Obviously this love story had a happy ending...


11 comments:

  1. Yes! Great shoes! I also spied them way back when but gawked at the price tag! Patience IS a virtue, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore those loafers!! They look so comfortable and they would go with so many things!!

    http://livefreeandfashionable.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those loafers! They're really cute. And your dress is so pretty. This is probably one of my favorite outfit posts of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These loafers... I don't even know what to say except that I want to steal - errr, borrow? - them from you! They're perfect in every way.

    Darn Seattle for not having Joe Fresh stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that dress! And those loafers are pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorelle in StyleJuly 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM

    Totally love those loafers! They were definitely worth hunting down. And I love your little wallet idea - so cute! :)
    sorelle in style | SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah I love how Joe Fresh is the ONE thing americans get to lust over when I have so many shops I wish for! ...Joe Fresh is totally lust worthy though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you co much Marie! That means a lot! It also shows that sometimes the simplest outfits are the best... which is good for primping and styling time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha I'm glad I'm not the only one! I know Joe Fresh has awesome stuff but honestly, I am just not going to pay what they charge for shoes... ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! They are super comfy and I am totally overwhelmed by all the ways I can style them [in a good way!]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those loafers are so cute! I like the mix of stripes and colorblocking. 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)