Thursday, July 19

Jazzed






Katrina Tuttle dress via Sweet Pea | VECTRA4 Canvas studded slippers via topshop
bag via biscuit [similar] | jewelry: Stella&Dot, anjolee

When . Thursday, July 12th
What . Sushi & Deltron 3030 show
Weather . Sunny, warm, sunset, breeze

For the last three years Jack and I have managed to swing free passes to the Halifax Jazz Fest - luckily, this year was no exception. Last Thursday, we were hooked up with a pair of tickets to see Deltron 3030, an alternative hip hop supergroup [according to Wikipedia] made up of Dan the Automator, Del the Funky Homosapien and my personal favourite, kid koala. 

The show was amazing, the vibe was infectious and my outfit was perfect! I felt relaxed, jazzy and studly shoes offered the perfect balance of edge - exactly what I needed for an evening of sushi, hip hop and cocktails!



6 comments:

  1. I looove those loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it such an interesting and unique print. I really like it!

    http://livefreeandfashionable.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit h2t! super cute, and you're right those shoes add just right amount of punch! Love them!

    xoxo
    Shortpresents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that dress - such a great print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ashamed to say i am not as familiar with Katrina tuttle as i should be obviously! loving this dress Sorren.... beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)