Thursday, April 26

Lessons





When . Monday, April 2nd
What . Got dressed to work at home
Weather . Sunny? um, yes. It was blindingly sunny

Things I learn't today*:
- Noon is a VERY bad time to attempt photos if it's a sunny day [...I feel as though I may have already known this]
- I do not look into the camera when it's sunny
- Apparently the sun makes mw want to bend my arm upwards... - Although this tunic can work with jeans, I prefer styled for the evening


*It wasn't actually today but "Things I learnt on April 2nd when I first took these photos" just didn't have the same ring to it.

2 comments:

  1. Ashleigh HutchinsonApril 30, 2012 at 1:30 PM

    Pretty top!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the biggest problems with sunny day shots too! Do you mind if I ask how you dealt with it? What settings did you use? These photos still look great! In mine colours go too washed out and/or there are really dark shadows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)