Tuesday, April 10

Everybody, Everywear: Pastels



BB Dakota trench (similar) | Joe Fresh breton stripe top (similar) | Club Monaco skirt (similar)
American Apparel belt (similar) | Urban Outfitters tights (similar) | nude pumps (similar) | C'est moi scarf (similar)
Nine West bag (similar) | Ocean "pretty please" polish (similar) | Pearl bracelets (similar) | Stella&Dot CoCo La Curb Chain necklace



When . Monday, April 9th
What . Lunch with someone handsome & a work day
Weather . Chilly, unless you're in the sun out of the wind - cloudy, rainy, cloudy, sunny

It is good to be back! I missed the last two EBEWs and it just about tore me up. In both instances I could not seem to find the pieces I needed to make the outfits happen AND I am saving for a wedding so I could not justify going out to pick up a few... bummer. Luckily for me my closet is just BURSTING with pastels so this time my biggest problem was nailing down the perfect pastel outfit for EBEW. 

I don't know what it is about this season but I just cannot seem to stop myself from lusting after the pastels - coloured jeans especially have become a problem for me! Although I've only bought a pair of tangerine pretties, every time I walk by a display I find myself drooling over the yellow, mauve and mint jeans that I just know should be mine. My wedding has kept in check and under control for now, but I'm worried I may break any day!
 
Image 4554

25 comments:

  1. I understand your love for pastel pants. I also need a pair of mint jeans. Gahhhh.

    Love the color of this skirt. It's so pretty! And those tights are so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trench!  The tights!  The scarf!  Can you tell I am having a hard time walking by your blog without drooling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great tights and that skirt and trench are just lovely!  I feel the same way about pastels.  I had none, now I have about a baker's dozen worth of them.  And I hear you too, I am saving for a wedding too (in Sept.) and put myself on a shopping ban for said wedding.  It is hard!  But you look great so it balances out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! And your wedding is more important than jeans right now. Good luck!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look Sorren! I really really love yoir lilac skirt :) super cute! 

    and I've only just realised you share the same name as that little owl from the movie Legends of the Guardians x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look adorable. i love the purple. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i know! I was really excited about that! Helps calm the shame of my AQUA connections...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have just given me my new motto: My Wedding is more Important than Jeans. It's a good one, one I'll definitely have to keep repeating, thanks! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really hard! Much harder than I thought it would be and I'm being much badder at sticking to it than I thought I would be! Good luck to you, at we're in this together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel free to stop in a borrow something anytimeeeeee... I may even offer you tea and conversation while you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is seriously rough. It's so unfair how cute all mint jeans look on display too... 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! I felt bold going for purple when mint and coral are getting all the hype, but I can't help it - I love purple

    ReplyDelete
  13. ThequeencitystyleApril 10, 2012 at 4:28 PM

    Very cute ensemble.  Love the purple and loving your tights!  Just found you via EBEW, and I now look forward to keeping up with you more!
    Warmest Regards, Whitley Adkins Hamlin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how you show a shot with your jacket on! This is how 90% of the people see us everyday. The scarf is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely shade of purple! Love it with those stripes! :)

    www.sweetenedstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad that your closet was bursting with pastels cause I've missed you over at EBEW! Ps, love that trench coat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute outfit! I've been lusting over pastel yellow skinnies for months now. I have myself a little shopping budget and I reallllly want to get a trench coat so I'm trying to figure out if I can swing both.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. That coat is tres chic! What a lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do not tempt me, Sorren...I may take you up on this and also your couch for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  20. RachelburdettsmithApril 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM

    Love your blog! Gives me lots of inspiration! Just started my own and loving it! :D xx 
    http://thesefoolishthings94.blogspot.co.uk/ 

    ReplyDelete
  21. PHEW! SO glad you said couch because I SO do not have a guest room. Awesome. Now that we're on the same page, stop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute! I love your classic trench and then the purple skirt with the striped top is just right for spring. Love the tights too!
    -Meaganwww.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. new follower...love the outfit & your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Absolutely love your outfit. The top is simple yet with the skirt, tights and shoes, you look so chic and pretty.

    Cheers,
    Cathy@Unsafe Fishes and Sea Foods that You May Find Delicious

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)