Thursday, March 8

Subtle Jungle


Kersh cardigan (similar) | Katrina Tuttle dress (similar) | Stop Staring belt (similar) | Hue tights (similar)
Steve Madden boots (similar) | Cuff from Anatolia's (similar)

      



Ohh animal prints, let me count the ways in which I am terrified of you... Luckily, my fav local dress designer, Katrina Tuttle, found this amazing print and turned it into a dress. I like to think of it as animal print and pat myself on the back for being brave, but I think we all know it's more of an abstract leafy pattern. In any case, there's a definite jungle/safari type vibe emanating from the print so whether I'm running with the zebras or hiding in the trees, I can definitely count myself wild.

10 comments:

  1. The dress is very lovely :) I think it's more zebra than leafy ^^ but it's pretty nonetheless :D xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fit and the print of this dress is absolutely fantastic on you!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's definitely zebra-esque...and it looks amazing! Pinning right now, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome dress! Pinned it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can consider this an animal print. The dress is so cute I really like the change in pattern around the pockets. The red goes really well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print! You look awesome. It's great with that red sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that print is FANTASTIC!  and paired with red?  even BETTER!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your printed dress!  It looks great with your red cardi and grey tights.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually like some leopard print, in shoes only. But I've never braved an item of clothing in all animal print. Love this!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)