Thursday, March 1

A Plea


      

Ellison blazer (similar) | LnA tee | H&M pencil skirt (similar) | Hue tights | Nine West booties (similar) | Longchamps bag
Libby layering necklace | Odette Links necklace | Rack & Sack watch | Coco Curbchain bracelet


PLEASE OH PLEASE LET SUMMER COME SOON!! I broke down yesterday and bought this striped, cotton blazer. I couldn't help it - it just SCREAMED spring and I thought to myself: if only I could build a little patch of spring in my closet, the rest will surely follow. Judging from the bite in the wind and the forecasted 5 - 10cm of snow, things are not going too well. However, I did spy some nude pumps, a pretty lace peplum shirt, a pair of pink jeans and some TOMS ballet flats... SOoo if I play it right, I may still have a chance at that early spring!

This outfit look familiar? You must have already entered my Stella & Dot giveaway! If you don't recognize the threads then you have definitely been missing out - head over right now and enter!

17 comments:

  1. love this outfit, that blazer is stunning .... I have been on the hunt for one just like it for some time now!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy and KenzieMarch 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM

    Cute outfit! Love the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that blazer is super cute! You look great in it! I am looking for a striped one too but have yet to find the perfect one! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blazer!  I like your thinking!  I am trying to do that too!  If we all do this together, maybe it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blazer and that skirt scream spring. I can't wait anymore than you can - we've currently got a blizzard going on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you, rocking that blazer with your tights matching the stripes... and then one of your fingernails matching your skirt and the rest accenting your tights and blazer... SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this skirt a recent find? Because I'm totally loving the color and length and I'm now intent on tracking it down :)

    And striped blazer? On my list of things to buy. When I have money. which, unfortunately, is not right now :( I'll just fly over and steal yours when you're not looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wearing lots of spring clothes lately too, florals and pink just scream spring to me :) Such a cute blazer!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful outfit! This is my far my favorite so far!  I have a similar jacket from H&M and have no idea how to style it.  Pinning it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is! It is! I got it at H&M at the beginning of February, I bet you could track one down!

    I had no idea how much I wanted a striped blazer until I saw this one at a boutique near my work. and I bypassed the money issue with a friendly visa who totally agrees that saving for your wedding is hard and sometimes you need to treat yo' self!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great look!! so very beautiful outfit :)) just came across your blog..really nice

    Dont miss my HARVEY PRINCE PERFUME Worldwide giveaway :)
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/02/harvey-prince-perfume-worldwide.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blazer and the color of your skirt! super cute outfit

    xx Olivia
    IWANTTHESESHOES

    ReplyDelete
  13. the crisp stripes look sooooo good with a bright skirt!  

    ReplyDelete
  14. That blazer is SO cute, and love the red pencil skirt. I'm in denial about the weather and like to think if I keep wearing Springy things - it will come a bit sooner :)
    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)