Thursday, March 15

It's Over


Red blazer (similar) | Houndstooth dress (similar) | Club Monaco belt (similar) | Nine West booties (similar)



This what you wear when you thought winter was over and then SURPRISE! mother nature drops a whole whack of snow on your town and you try to dress up extra fancy to make up for the crumminess. Okay... maybe a "whole whack of snow" is a bit of an exaggeration but at this point, freezing rain counts as a "whole whack of snow". I am over winter. Hear that, winter? I'm over you! Sorry, it was a nice ride [not really, I never really liked you] but now that I've had a little taste of spring there's no more faking it; I don't want you dragging me down. So, scat, leave, gettouttahere! We are done-zo! 

11 comments:

  1. I'm over winter too. Lucky for us we've got a beautiful weekend coming up. You guys have any spring in the forecast??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. Winter is SO over. It poured and gusted most of the day here. You do look extra great, though!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man!  We've had a really unseasonably warm March in Colorado--today it was like 80!!!  I love your blazer SOOOO much and that great graphic dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Especially with Daylight Savings Time, it's actually light out when I leave work... there is just no need for more ridiculous winter-y weather! Love this look... the blazer detail is adorable.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you make winter look good with this outfit.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear Seattle isn't the only place experiencing whacky weather!! We had really nice spring-like weather last week... sunny and between 10-15 degrees, and this week there's snow, freezing rain, huuuuuge rain showers. ugh! I just want it to be spring already. Doesn't mother nature know that it's the middle of March?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen to that! You look fab, even if it is dreary up there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm definitely over wearing tights!  come on, spring!  but, in the meantime that graphic print is STELLAR, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the gaint houndstooth print and the back of the jacket is just amazing, what a cool detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first taste of spring is the best, eh? I always jump the gun and dig out all of my spring wear before winter is really done.
    I love the detail on the back of that jacket, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that houndstooth print dress! 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)