Thursday, March 29

Homeless Ghost


      


American Apparel chiffon blouse (similar) | Smart Set tank | element skinny jeans (similar) | nude pumps (similar)
Nine West bag | Coil bracelet (similar) | Essie nail polish | Stella&Dot La Coco Curb chain necklace


When: Friday, March 23rd
What: Friday hooky - slash my day-off and Jack's head cold - lunch date, wedding errands and napping
Weather: Sunny, warm - but not the warmest [I layered my trusty leather coat over top after a while]

Don't even ask me where the title comes from today or what it's relevance is to this post - I have NO idea. I'm pretty sure it's a quote from one of the many TV shows I've been watching and that at the time I heard it I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Out of context, it's still pretty funny, although that may just be the sleep deprivation talking - who knows. But that's what you get when you try to blog on the road; pretty outfits from days past, nonsensical titles and rambling paragraphs.

What you need to take from this?? I am...
a. super tired
b. currently very hungry [awaiting the office dinner event]
c. apparently obsessed with nude shoes, coral and mint.



18 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! I might have to use it as inspiration for warmer weather :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear girl.  This blouse is splendid.  I LOVE this outfit on you.  Have fun at your dinner and for goodness sakes, get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coral and mint, they are so fresh and complimentary.

    P.S. "Homeless Ghost" was something they said on New Girl two weeks ago about someone's credit score ;) yes, I am a TV nerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was in regards to Nick's incredibly, stupid low credit score.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the time I saw your perfect spring outfit I had completely forgotten about the post title.  But now that you mention it...it's so sad it's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha you're so cute. Like funny and cute and all that other perfect ish. And I love your outfit. Yep. Duh. Mmm hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back to say how embarrassingly stupid I sound in that comment. But I meant everything I said. Even "Yep. Duh. Mmm hmmm."

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is perfect! You look supa' sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES!! Thank you to both of you! That's exactly what it was and it's just as funny as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jasmine Brink-LiApril 2, 2012 at 2:53 PM

    I am currently obsessed with those three things as well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blouse is such a lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Upon returning to the starting line, the first player must
    pass the sugar cube to the next teammate in line and so on.
    The game was released on August 3, and is in stores now, but probably is where it will remain,
    sad to say. I hope you have fun planing a birthday party for your tween, I hope my birthday
    party ideas for tween's helped you.

    my web-site - bedroom furniture

    ReplyDelete
  13. squares with various tea leaves and tea flavors
    inside each square. For adults, a virtual makeover of hair and makeup may be the equivalent of a
    little one hood game, with an improved style sensibility
    that tends to make the knowledge each entertaining
    and inspirational. Spice things up by including these Halloween-themes recipes:
    .

    My blog post ... jacksonville home mortgage

    ReplyDelete
  14. In that case, this kind of question should not be taken from any show telecasted in specific country.
    Local country clubs are offering trivia fun for as
    little as forty dollars per couple. 28.

    My site ... pub quiz and answers general knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some were practical, of course, but others were psychological and emotional.
    I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. 8.

    Stop by my page good pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  16. In that case, this kind of question should not be taken
    from any show telecasted in specific country.

    I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. The food is decent and the drink specials on Tuesdays include $2.

    Feel free to surf to my site - free pub quiz answers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful girl....nice style color

    Also visit my blogs:

    1. http://ljekovitasvojstvabiljaka.blogspot.com
    2. http://topblogovi.weebly.com

    Thans for all yours visit...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)